Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Trajectory and Final Plans

I leave in the morning (Saturday, October 2nd) at 9:00AM.  My scheduled arrival time on Sunday, in Istanbul is 3:00PM.  This is a total of 23 hours of travel.  I will have a 4-hour layover in Atlanta and a 3.5 hour layover at CDG (Charles de Galle) in Paris.

My plan is arrive in one piece and calm.  I think that I should be able to do this, as I'm traveling light and fortunately Delta will allow me to check a bag for free.  I know that I'll have to go through some sort of immigration procedure in France, but I doubt that I'll have to go through customs.  I'll be going from Terminal 2F to 2G at CDG.

I'm basically spending my day today attending conference presentations and doing conference calls.  Tonight, I plan on finishing packing and relaxing.  It's going to be a very long and exciting day tomorrow.